Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Concerts....

Neal and I have seen more concerts since we've been in Omaha than I have in my entire adult life. The company has a skybox and corporate tickets, so we're able to go reasonably often. I'm trying to keep them all staight in my mind, but so far, I think we've seen:

  • Blue Man Group
  • Eric Clapton
  • John Cougar Melloncamp
  • Billy Joel
  • Trans Siberian Orchestra
  • Elton John
  • Van Halen
  • and Bon Jovi

And that doesn't include the kids stuff like the Circus, and Elmo Grows Up, or, as Maggie says, "Elmo Throws Up". I'm still laughing about that one.

Next month Springsteen is coming and i sure hope we get tickets for that one. And then the Police are coming too..... it would be just my luck to see Bon Jovi and Van Halen, groups I didn't really care about, and the not get to see Springsteen or the Police... .stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home